- COVID-19 Today and the Aftermath
- Press Release on new AECF Report: Kids, Families and COVID-19: Pandemic Pain Points and the Urgent Need to Respond
- Food Insecurity Among Middle and High School Students in Maryland
- A Statement on the Novel Coronavirus Impact on Children and Youth
- Equity for all Kids Campaign| 2021 Legislative Agenda
This session, we worked hard to advance equity for all kids, despite the virtual hearings and long nights. We advocated for policies, programs, and procedures that will help children, youth, and families of all races, ethnicities, and places of birth across Maryland reach their full potential. Click here for our 2021 legislative focus and here for key highlights of our advances toward equity.